Our Leadership Team
Our leadership team includes business leaders and technology visionaries who have proven track records spanning decades in a variety of business arenas and environments.
Over 15 years experience as a telecommunications engineer and satellite technician, to include Security, C&A and IT System administration.
- Cyber Security & Information Assurance
- Strong understanding of Federal Industry Standard Security Policy, DHS 4300, Trusted Agent FISMA (TAF), and Risk Management System (RMS), FISMA, DoD, NIST, FIPS 140-2; 199; 200; 201, SP 800-16; 800-18; 800-30; 800-34; 800-37; 800-137; 800-53(A-rev.3), DoD 5200.8-R, DoD 8500, DIACAP, DITSCAP, C&A application process, and development of security accreditation packages.
- Over 8 years of management experience, including Project Management.
- Electronic Records and Reprographics Management expert.
- Freedom of Information Act/Privacy Act (FOIA/PA/S&P) and Governmental Policy experience.
- Outstanding organizational skills with positive and professional work ethic.
- Self-starter, professional execution of time management and product delivery.
- Multi-task performer with analytical and broad oversight ability.
- Tri-lingual language speaker (Korean/Hindi/English).
- Various Federal agency experience.
- Over Twenty Five years of experience in support of U.S. Air Force (USAF) Intelligence, Nuclear & DoD Communities of Interest as a Telecommunications Expert.
- Computer Scientist & Certified Information Systems Professional (CISSP) with (ISC)2
- USAF TSgt (ret.) highly knowledgeable with core networking and business processes within the telecommunications industry. DoD Directive 8570.1 compliant.
- Proficient in developing and implementing technical solutions to achieve optimal systems performance and project objectives, team development and facilitation.
- Knowledgeable in Government Certification and Accreditation process security requirements and standards, FIPS, NIST 800 series, and OMB 130, DoDI 8500.2 and AR-25, DITSCAP and DIACAP, DCID 6/9, ICD 503, DISA CND, FISMA, STIGs, SRRs, and IA checklists.
- Board Member
- Over Twenty years of experience in Information Technology and Electrical Control systems.
- Information Assurance Specialist and IT systems security Engineer servicing to DOJ, DHS, and DOD organizations for their consolidated network, infrastructure, and operational data centers.
- Security Enterprise Architecture providing innovative, cost effective, and Security solutions expertise to defining highly complex Enterprise solutions.
- Systems analyst and engineering services provider for identify management solutions, infrastructure and web services solutions based on to IC community.
- Supported command and control net-centric based enterprise system applications integration, base network infrastructure, data and VOIP solution implementation for DoD and DoJ agencies.
- IT systems requirements Engineer for biometric identity access control system, and onsite support in information assurance and quality engineering to DoD and IC community.